Since 1969, Pathways Personnel has specialized meeting staffing needs of law firms and corporate legal departments throughout the country. Our recruiters are experts in this specialized area of staffing, with many having spent significant time working in the field themselves. Using our extensive legal network built over a mora than 50 years of active staffing success, we help you find the right top-quality candidates suited to your organizational environment and job specifications, possessing whatever legal expertise you might need.
Whether you’re seeking to make a direct, permanent hire, or retain someone from our extensive roster of contract-basis professionals, Pathways Personnel will help you fill the position to your exact specifications.
We specialize in placing:
- Paralegal Managers
- Legal Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Secretarial Managers
- Word Processors
- Litigation and Practice Support Personnel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Law Firm Managers
- Office Managers & Administrators
- Finance and Accounting Staff
- Executive Level Professionals (Directors, CFO, COO, CHRO & CMO’s)
- IT Professions and Executive Assistants
Temporary Staffing Services
- We continuously recruit highly-skilled attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, and a full range of legal specialists who are available to handle special projects or work on both short- and long-term contract bases. Drawing from our deep pool of highly qualified job candidates, we can quickly and effectively handle your most complex staffing needs.
- Our “Temp to Perm” placement program allows you to give a job candidate a temporary try-out, to assess his or her capabilities before offering a permanent position.
- We are the contingent worker’s employer so we absorb all payroll, tax, insurance and administrative costs, make hiring temporary personnel through us both economical and efficient.
We would be happy to discuss your unique staffing needs. Please contact us recruiting specialist for more information about our expert staffing services.