Our client is a prestigious international law firm and they are seeking a Corporate Paralegal in their Silicon Valley office. The firm offers a fast paced dynamic work environment. If you desire challenging assignments on a regular basis and not just the same old cookie cutter paper pushing responsibilities then this is a great opportunity! This firm has one of the best Paralegal Programs the industry has to offer and an unparalleled bonus program. This is a terrific practice group to work with! They will give as much responsibility as you want to take on. This is a work hard play hard environment.
If you have 2+ years of CORPORATE PARALEGAL experience, the salary will go to 110K depending on experience with a top benefits package!
- Forming, qualifying and maintaining corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships.
- Assisting with public and private mergers, debt and equity financings, acquisitions, dissolutions and initial public offerings.
- Preparing closing checklists, preparing and maintaining due diligence files and closing files, drafting resolutions and closing documents and preparing closing books.
- Preparing SEC Filings including Section 16, and Forms 3, 4, 5, and D. Conducting Blue Sky research and handling related filings.
- Updating and maintaining minute books, capitalization records and preparing securities agreements.
- Draft and arrange for UCC filings, amendments, extensions and terminations relating primarily to secured transactions, and conduct computerized lien searches.
- Bachelors Degree mandatory. Paralegal Certificate preferred.
- Experience with public or private companies, IPOs and general corporate maintenance is needed.