Real Estate Litigation Secretary
Our client is a regional top rated law firm with their head quarters in San Francisco. They are always rated as one of the top employers to work for in Northern California. They are seeking an experienced Real Estate Litigation Secretary for a group of extremely cordial down to earth but very busy real estate litigators.
- Responsible for document preparation of a variety of correspondence, reports, memoranda and legal documents.
- Filing documents with the courts and serving notice on parties, filing timelines, notice issues and chronology of pleadings.
- Preparing documents for copying, E-filing and mailing.
- Prepares and enters timesheets.
- Scheduling and maintaining attorney calendars
- 5+ years of litigation experience.
- Knowledge of Federal and California court filing requirements, including e-filing.
- Proficient in MS Word, including TOC and TOA, Outlook, redlining, advanced word processing skills for large document production, and other commonly used legal applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail.
Salary to 85K DOE.