Our client is a leading international law firm with offices in the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. They have over 100 years of experience providing the top legal services in the industry to their clients. The firm has over 1000 lawyers that work seamlessly as a team to deliver the highest quality legal services to their clients no matter where they are located.
Our client is looking for an an experienced Litigation Paralegal. The Litigation Paralegal will work closely with partners and associates on large document intensive high profile matters. Overtime and travel may be required occasionally.
- Manage case files including discovery documents, pleadings and correspondence files.
- Prepare documents for discovery in paper and electronic formats.
- Work with eDiscovery Advisory team and outside vendors for electronic litigation support.
- Perform searches and quality control functions on databases.
- Prepare case specific workbooks, witness files and binders in paper and electronic formats.
- Obtain client documents, public records and other factual information via Internet, PACER and various government agencies.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of legal documents in state and federal courts via electronic filing.
- Able to cite-check and blue book filings.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a Paralegal Certificate is required.
- 2+ years of litigation experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Superior proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, IManage/Worksite and familiarity with computerized litigation databases (Relativity, a plus)
- Ability to perform electronic research using Westlaw and/or Lexis
- Superior cite checking and blue booking skill required.
Salary: Up to 90K, depending on experience.