Senior Corporate Paralegal
Leading Law Firm is looking for an experienced Corporate Paralegal for their New York office. With offices in Silicon Valley, Ann Arbor, Beijing, Boston, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego and San Francisco, we represent entrepreneurs, tech companies, venture capital firms and investment banks throughout the country and the world. Our clients range in size from start-ups to public companies that we assist in matters ranging from company formation and IP commercialization to M&A and public offering activity. We are committed to being the employer of choice by working together to create an environment in which each of our people can grow, take initiative, and develop a fun, fulfilling and financially rewarding career.
The paralegal will assist with company formations and venture capital financings of private companies and will provide support in mergers and acquisitions, limited and general partnerships, IPO’s and other securities offerings. The paralegal will also assist private and public company clients with some aspects of stock incentive program administration including state and federal securities law compliance.
- Three years minimum of experience in the areas of securities and/or general corporate law.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, format) and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and demonstrate a team-oriented work style.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively handle shifting priorities and adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.