Human Resource Coordinator
Our client, a top international law firm headquartered on the east coast, is seeking an experienced Human Resource Coordinator for its thriving San Francisco office. The SF office is known for a very congenial culture, supportive colleagues and engaging attorneys. This is a great opportunity for a career minded Human Resources professional who is looking to advance their career.
- Assisting in handling sensitive employee relations matters
- Conducting benefits orientation
- On-boarding/off-boarding of employees and partners
- Answering payroll and benefits-related questions
- Assisting employees with leave of absence
- Support staff recruiting activities
- Conduct new hire orientation
- General administration of the HR department
- Continue to improve employee engagement
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of applicable human resources experience. PHR or SHRM-CP Certification a plus
- Will have excellent; interpersonal skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be; customer service focused, highly confidential, able to adapt to changing expectations and situations, and able to complete work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate skills with MS Word and Excel required. PeopleSoft experience is desired.
- Law firm experience is highly preferred.
The HR Coordinator will report to the Regional Human Resources Director.