Our client is a prestigious national law firm with a large San Francisco office. They have low turnover and a progressive culture. They are searching for an experienced Litigation Secretary for a busy litigation desk supporting four attorneys.
- Prepare legal documents and/or general correspondence from handwritten, dictation, taped, oral, boiler plate or printed copy. Prepare court documents for service to opposing parties and filing documents in the office of the clerk of the court
- Draft\write routine business correspondence as requested
- Maintain chronological files for each attorney as well as case\client files
- Maintain attorney contact list through Outlook as well as calendar scheduling for court dates, meetings and travel arrangements
- Review and revise attorneys’ timesheets, expense reports and pre-bills
- Actively maintain court docket and alert attorneys of deadlines
- 5+ years of Litigation secretary experience.
- Experience in labor and employment law is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of court rules, ECF procedures.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Salary to $90K. Can be flexible for the right candidate depending on experience.