Our client, a large, prestigious, international law firm, is looking for a temporary receptionist (Client Services Specialist title) for its San Francisco office. The firm is also hiring to fill the position more permanently, and the successful candidate would be given strong consideration. Pay will be around $20 an hour for a temporary placement.
- Answer, direct, and place calls.
- Greet and direct visitors.
- Schedule meetings.
- Set up, clear, and manage the use of conference rooms and private offices, including arranging for AV or other technology needs.
- Coordinate janitorial and facilities maintenance requests.
- Assist with filing, copying, and document retrieval.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and deliveries; post and prepare outgoing U.S. mail and overnight deliveries.
- Maintain supplies in supply rooms, and stock refrigerators and snack areas and clean and maintain kitchens as needed.
- Maintain an internal database of information about firm clients and related parties.
- Run errands for office supplies, lunch orders, and other miscellaneous requests.
- Carry out other administrative duties as assigned.
• 2+ years of relevant experience.
Please let us know if you have any questions, or any interest in the position.