Our Client is an International law firm with a long established bay area presence. They have friendly energetic management that are accessible and always open to fresh ideas. They have a warm and inviting office culture that makes it fun coming to work.
Our client is looking for an experienced Litigation Secretary for their Redwood Shores office.
• Provides secretarial and administrative support as required.
• Handles scheduling and travel arrangements. Schedules court appearances, depositions, arbitrations, mediations, client meetings and conference calls; arranges business itineraries and coordinates lawyers’ travel arrangements; processes travel reimbursements; maintains calendar and due dates for lawyers as required.
• Types, composes, proof reads and edits general correspondence, memos, legal documents, faxes, reports, etc. from various sources (e.g., handwritten notes, tape dictation).
• Prepares draft pleadings such as briefs, complaints, motions, subpoenas, summonses, using firm templates and information from attorneys. Prepares motion binders and special working binders. Coordinates multi-document filings in both state and federal courts, including E-filings.
• Establishes and maintains filing and records, in both hard copy and electronic formats. Files information in a timely manner.
• Maintains time entry for all timekeepers supported and prepares client billing as required.
• Researches and produces information and support data in preparation for meetings, work projects, and reports.
• 2+ years of Litigation Secretary experience.
Salary: Up to 90K, DOE. Could be flexible depending on years of experience. Top benefits package!