Our client is a major energy provider in California. They are seeking a DOCUMENT PROCESSOR in their San Francisco location for an 8 month contract.
- *LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Major responsibilities may include all or some of the responsibilities below:
- Open and sort mail, prepare physical files for applications and documents
- Process applications according to current policies and procedures (verify completeness of application, verify customer eligibility, verify product eligibility; enter data in appropriate system(s).
- Perform quality assurance reviews on applications
- Batch and upload applications for payment
- Answer customer inquiries related to applications
- Update and maintain daily logs for productivity and quality assurance metrics
- Research customer accounts and application issues
- Prepare physical files for short-term and/or long-term storage
- Practice and comply with company safety, ethics and conduct requirements
- Share process improvement ideas with Lead and Supervisor.
Service-oriented individual to become our application processor in Enrollment & Incentive Management CES Operations department. This individual will process energy efficiency program applications from application receipt through application process completion (either in the form of a payment, confirmation of reservation, rate change or rejection). File and store the physical application files if applicable. Perform quality assurance review on applications and provide general processing support to the company's energy efficiency rebate programs,