Our client is a leading global semi-conductor company with over 30 years of cutting edge product development that has helped lead the world into the 21st century and well beyond! They currently have an exciting Temporary2Hire Litigation Paralegal position. This is a rare opportunity to get a foot in the door with an industry leading global litigation group.
This role will assist in managing a wide range of clerical and technical projects, including case management, case tracking and reporting, and various coordination activities. This role will be focused on managing a case management system, data entry and report generation, meeting scheduling and team calendar management, meeting attendance and note taking, and summarizing and distributing follow-up actions with meeting stakeholders.
- Organize, manage and update case management system and case materials.
- Provide litigation and internal project support to legal team, including managing coordination of tasks between external and internal partners and administrative projects.
- Prepares letters, memos, reports and presentation material.
- Set up meetings, video conferences, and conference calls on/off-site as needed.
- Attend meetings and prepares summary with actions to be taken.
- Executes special research and data analysis tasks. Manages data collection and data entry, runs reports and ensures data accuracy.
- Provide support and assistance for department events.
- Bachelor degree prfeferred.
- 1+ year of paralegal, in-house, project management or similar experience.
- Organization experience and attention to detail.
- Experience with MS Office and SharePoint applications
- IP law or litigation experience.
- Experience with case management software platforms
Hourly rate: $30+, depends on years of experience. The salary will up to 80K when it converts to direct hire.