Contract Associate I
Location: South San Francisco
Job Type: Temporary
Job Ref: 17797
Our client, a well know Biopharmaceutical company in South San Francisco is seeking a temporary Contracts Associate. This position will work closely with the company’s legal and finance departments The successful candidate should have the ability to understand legal terminology and experience negotiating simple contracts.
- Draft and negotiate amendments, and statements of work (SOWs)
- Process termination letters
- Processing various agreements.
- Coordinate execution and record keeping/filing and well as other operational responsibilities for these agreements.
- Working closely with Legal and Research stakeholders to obtain approvals and finalize the agreements.
- May include some negotiation of contractual terms
- Perform due diligence, as needed
- Processing purchase orders, and payments
- Tracking payments
- Creating Fed Ex shipments
- General correspondence with and for the Legal Records Department.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated contracting and negotiating skills are a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently and be a problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, a team player attitude, reliable and high work ethic.
- Proficiency with standard office suites such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Google Applications (Mail, Calendar, Documents, etc.)
- Scientific degree, business or legal discipline is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or above or relevant work experience
Apply for this job * Mandatory fields