Practice Support Assistant
Our client is a large international law firm with over a century of proven results providing premier legal services to their clients. The law firm has a small SF office which is growing. The office offers a friendly family style environment. Everyone works hard as a team but still maintain a fantastic quality of life. They are currently looking for an entry level Practice Support Assistant for their San Francisco office.
The Practice Support Assistant will provide support to the attorneys and Legal Secretaries in the office. The PSA will work on a variety of legal and administrative projects including; researching local, state and federal court rules, assisting with attorney time entry, preparing legal documents, entering expenses for reimbursement, and document and file management.
- 1 year of general office experience required, prior law firm experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Electronic Management File, Adobe, and other firm software applications required.
- Experience with accounting software is a plus.
- Strong word processing skills.
- Familiarity with legal terminology and procedures a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime on short notice required.
Salary: Up to 50K. Comprehensive benefits package.