Senior Corporate Paralegal
Our client is a very large, international law firm based in the Bay Area known best for its work with premier technology companies, startups, and venture capital firms. It is searching for an experienced Corporate Paralegal, primarily to assist with public company financings and mergers. The firm has an exceptional Paralegal program that encourages career growth and advancement, and offers excellent compensation and benefits. If you are a star Corporate Paralegal and want to do exciting work in a fast-paced, high-profile position, you should get in touch with us right away. This opportunity is located in the firm's Palo Alto office.
- Coordinate closings, including generating or organizing the relevant documents.
- Prepare legal opinions for clients.
- Preparation of stock certificates and ledgers.
- Assist clients in complying with corporate and securities laws.
- Preparation of corporate and securities filings
- 5+ years corporate/securities paralegal experience, preferably from a similarly large and prestigious firm.
- Bachelor's degree required; paralegal certificate preferred.
- Familiarity with CapMx, eShares, or similar desired.
Salary: Up to 130K. Can be flexible depending on experience. Generous benefit package.