Our client is a prestigious global law firm headquartered on the east coast. They are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for its thriving San Francisco office. The SF office is known for a very congenial culture, supportive colleagues and engaging attorneys. This is a great opportunity for a tech savvy Executive Assistant looking to advance their career.
The San Francisco office is seeking an Executive Assistant who will provide administrative support for the Senior Director of Administration. This is a highly visible position that requires well-developed organizational and communication skills. Acting on their own initiative and direction, the EA will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and interact with personnel at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure.
- Manage the calendar and collaborate with others to coordinate scheduling needs; plan and schedule meetings along with any necessary logistics.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming requests and issues addressed to the Senior Director, determine appropriate course of action.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and reservations.
- Prepare expense reports and check requests.
- Research and compile budget and expense statistics as well as timekeeper hours for review, analysis and charting
- Assist with the Paralegal program including meeting arrangements, hours tracking, data compilation and reporting.
- Compose, type and proofread correspondence, memos, and emails.
- Handle, organize and maintain document management system.
- Handle clerical duties of answering incoming calls as requested, filing, copying, scanning and opening and routing mail
- 3+ years work experience, preferably in a law or professional services firm supporting a senior level executives
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to interact with high profile individuals.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as Visio and One Note
Salary: Up to 90K. Could be flexible depending on years of experience.