Legal Administrative Assistant
Our client is a premier full-service SF law firm which is consistently named as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. They believe in striking a balance between work and home in an effort to create a positive and fun work place where every kind of professional can thrive. My client provides the resources of a large international firm with the level of personal service usually only seen at smaller firm.
The Legal Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and legal support to the attorneys. This role will involve preparing and filing documents with state and federal courts. Duties will include calendaring, filing documents in their on-line repository, drafting and proofreading correspondence and legal documents, making travel arrangements, coordinating meeting and conferences.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 1-2 years administrative experience preferred
- Experience working with a document management/database system a plus
- Meticulous and enthusiastic attention to detail and organization
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
- Excellent grammar, spelling and proof reading skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat.
- Exceptional client service and judgment
Salary up to 50K. Depends on experience.