Practice Team Assistant
Our client is an international law firm with a prominent presence in California. It is consistently ranked in the AmLaw 100 Top Law Firms, and receives the coveted Forbes Best Places to Work award yearly.
Our client strives to provide its employees with development opportunities, and invests in them. They have a great opening for a Practice Team Assistant to join their Palo Alto office. This is a fantastic starting point for anyone who is interested in establishing a lucrative career in a law firm.
- Time entry.
- Review and proofread pre-bills.
- Assist with travel arrangements.
- Filing, and other administrative support tasks.
- 1+ years of administrative experience in a professional services or legal setting.
- BA/BS degree is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.