Attorney Support Assistant
Our client is a prestigious international law firm. The firm offers a fast paced dynamic work environment. If you desire challenging responsibilities that push you beyond your comfort zone and propel you to excel professionally then this is the perfect opportunity for you! The firm encourages creativity and team work and in return will provide an environment that is made for professional and personal growth! They are seeking an Attorney Support Assistant for their Peninsula office.
The Attorney Support Assistant maintains positive contact with both internal and external clients as well as other personnel at all times.
- Update clients regarding receipt and status of tasks/projects and consistently meeting agreed upon deadlines.
- Coordinating and arranging meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinating complex domestic and international travel arrangements, practice group meetings and client dinners.
- Maintaining Board Minutes and preparing Board Packages for meetings.
- Entering time and reviewing time entries using firm time entry software.
- Managing client communications as requested.
- Researching information as requested.
- Utilizing programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to create a variety of materials as requested.
- Proofreading and making revisions to legal documents as directed.
- Creating, maintaining, and distributing meeting materials for client matters per client specifications.
- Maintaining client contacts and working group lists.
- Reviewing, processing, and auditing expense reports, vendor bills, and checking requests.
- Providing comprehensive support functions for clients including, but not limited to, calendar management, personal work, and training.
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge and proficiency in PC applications required, including MS Office.
- 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience in a professional business envirobnment
Salary: Up to 55K, depending on experience.