My Client is a growing International Law firm that is rapidly expanding in the bay area. This firm has over a 100 years of history standing by it's legal services. The firm offers a diverse and challenging work place that treats all employees with respect and professionalism. They are currently searching for a Records Specialist for the Palo Alto office.
- Catalogs and bar codes physical media including file folders, closing binders, exhibits, and electronic media using the Firm’s records management system.
- Researches, retrieves and scans physical and electronic documents.
- Identifies, classifies, and maintain documents or other physical and electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function and metadata. Ensures accuracy and completeness of records.
- Maintains case rooms and practice group file rooms and Records Centers.
- Provides guidance and training for practice group personnel on filing procedures and use of Firm’s document repositories.
- Maintains and digitizes court, agency, contract, and other critical and vital practice documents as required.
- Conducts periodic audits of document management system compliance.
- Assist with destruction, file clearance and clean up, transfers, file audits and inventories, office move support, and file space allocations.
- BA/BS degree required or professional experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years’ related experience. Law firm or corporate compliance experience highly desired.
- Experience with some or all of the following software; LegalKEY, Elite, iManage, Assyst, Milan, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Windows.
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail, proofreading skills, and organizational skills.
Salary: to 65K. Can be flexible depending on years of experience.