Our client is a thriving Am Law 50 international law firm. The firm is a high profile member of the local communities it does business in, supporting a variety of social programs and charities. They encourage and actively promote all their employees to do the same. This is a law firm with a conscientious that strives to make the world a better place. Our client is looking for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join their team.
- Provide case support from inception through trial or resolution.
- Assist with document collections, document reviews, and document productions.
- Coordinate management of case documents, including organization, review and production of documents.
- Assist with the preparation of court filings, including cite and fact checking legal briefs, confirming proper Bluebook citation, proofreading, and assembling of exhibits and appendices.
- Assist with depositions; preparation of witness files, exhibits, notices and subpoenas, and deposition summaries.
- Conduct factual or legal research.
- Assist with trial preparation; preparation of witness files, management of exhibits, assisting with setting up trial space, and attend trial.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience, preferably in a mid to large sized law firm.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed to meet business and client needs.
SALARY: Up to 85K, depending on experience.