Attorney Support Assistant
Our client is a prestigious international law firm. The firm offers a fast paced dynamic work environment. If you desire challenging responsibilities that push you beyond your comfort zone and propel you to excel professionally then this is the perfect opportunity for you! The firm encourages creativity and team work and in return will provide an environment that is made for professional and personal growth! They are seeking an Attorney Assistant for their Peninsula office.
The Attorney Assistant maintains positive contact with both internal and external clients as well as other personnel at all times.
- Providing a high level of customer service to internal and external clients
- Coordinating and arranging meetings and conference calls; catering, and equipment as requested
- Entering time and reviewing time entries
- Assisting with special projects when necessary
- Managing client communications as requested
- Researching information as requested
- Utilizing programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to create materials as requested, i.e., closing-related materials
- Printing, scanning, organizing, transcribing, and distributing documents upon request, and/or coordinating with vendors for document arrangements
- Proofreading and making revisions to legal documents as directed
- Creating, maintaining, and distributing meeting materials for client matters
- Assist, edit and proofread billing invoices
- Coordinating travel and providing updates concerning mail and phone messages during client time out of the office while traveling
- Reviewing, processing, and auditing expense reports, vendor bills, and checking requests
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge and proficiency in PC applications required, including MS Office.
- 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience in a professional business environment
Salary: Up to 50K, depending on experience.