For over 100 years my client has been at the top of the legal industry serving industry leading clients. They have been annually named to FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for. The firm strives to offer all its employees a challenging and rewarding professional environment that treats everyone with the same level of respect whether a partner or a receptionist.
My client is currently looking for an experienced Corporate Paralegal for their growing transactional group in San Francisco. The Corporate Paralegal will work with start up and emerging growth clients.
- Corporate maintenance including; drafting documents for formation of new entities, board and stockholder actions, maintenance of minute books, corporate records and stock ledgers.
- Stock option plan administration.
- Blue sky and other state and federal filings.
- Due diligence review and drafting of miscellaneous transaction documents.
- Management of closings on venture capital financing and merger and acquisition transactions.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 5+ years experience as a Corporate Paralegal.
- Experience working with securities and emerging growth companies is preferred.
Salary: Up to 110K, DOE. Negotiable depending on experience.