Practice Support Manager
Our client is a dynamic engaging local mid sized firm. They offer an oasis from the life at a big international firm. They work hard but believe in everyone maintaining a work/life balance! They are currently seeking a Practice Support Manager.
The Practice Support Manager directly manages the Practice Support Analysts and is responsible for training the Litigation Paralegals. This role requires supporting attorneys in litigation and investigatory matters, while overseeing the application of legal technology and process.
- Manage and prioritize attorney requests.
- Project consulting and management.
- Manage and staff teams on litigation matters.
- Manage the application of legal technology while consulting with attorneys and senior management.
- Train Attorneys and Paralegals on firm technology and E-Discovery best practices.
- Manage preferred vendors.
- Work closely with the Director of Legal Project Management and eDiscovery Counsel to execute best practices and project plans.
- 5+ years of experience working in a mid-to large-sized law firm.
- Undergraduate degree preferred but required.
- Experience in litigation paralegal management, including hands-on technical eDiscovery experience.
- Project management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with Everlaw, Concordance, Concordance FYI, LAW Pre-discovery, SharePoint, LiveNote,Trial Director, and Relativity
- Experience training attorneys and paralegals.
Salary: Up to 125K. Can be flexible depending on years of experience. Bonus and excellent benefit package.