Our client, a well-established global law firm, is seeking an experienced Litigation Secretary for their expanding San Francisco office.
If you have 3-10 years of experience as a LITIGATION SECRETARY the salary will go up to 85K DOE with a top benefit package. 10+ years of experience potentially up to $90K DOE.
- Edit and proofread pleadings and other legal documents
- E-file pleadings with courts including handling service of same to all parties
- Handle general administrative duties such as travel arrangements, calendaring deadlines, deposition coordination, meeting coordination, expense reports, time entry and the new business memorandum process with efficiency and in a proactive manner
- Answer and screen telephone calls
- Open and close files including handling the filing of legal or other administrative materials and send materials to off-site storage
- 3+ legal secretarial experience required
- Strong legal and administrative skills, as well as an ability to multi-task and perform well under strict deadlines
- Must be extremely well organized and detail-oriented. Familiarity with document management systems a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Word (including creating and revising documents) and Outlook required; experience in PowerPoint, Excel and Visio strongly preferred
- Must have knowledge of citation rules, court rules and litigation procedures