Litigation Secretary/Office Manager
Our client is a small but growing national litigation law firm. Our client has built their firm around the guiding principals of superior client service and a commitment to diversity. The firm is driven by an entrepreneurial and free spirit culture. The firm is looking for an Office Manager who can also support the the small group of attorneys as a Litigation Secretary.
- Format legal documents including TOA, TOC & POA's.
- Draft, edit and proofread documents and correspondence.
- E-file documents in state and federal court.
- Act as a Case Manager.
?- Organize and maintain binders for trial, and business development purposes.
- Assist in travel arrangements and maintaining attorney calendars.
- 3 years experience as litigation secretary in state and federal court practice
- 3 years experience managing a small law office
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word including tables and graphics, formatting of pleadings and discovery documents, creating templates.
- Knowledge of State and federal court filing and service procedures.
- Strong technical skills
Salary: Up to 65K. Could be flexible depending on experience.