Our client is a large international law firm, currently seeking a Litigation Secretary for their San Francisco Office. Our client is a top rated law firm employer, annually named to FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”. They offer a progressive and intellectually stimulating environment. If you are an experienced Litigation Secretary who wants to be a valued contributing member of a team, then this is the perfect opportunity to move your career to that next level. The Litigation Secretary will support 4 attorneys.
- Preparing documents for state and federal court filings (including state and federal appeals courts), letters, and other documents.
- Setting up and maintaining case files.
- Scheduling and travel coordination.
- Assist with time entry and prebill review.
- Generate pleadings and briefs, including TOA/TOC's.
- 5+ years of Litigation experience in a law firm environment.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal court rules.
- Advanced understanding of legal terminology and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to type 60+ WPM.
Salary: Up to 100K, DOE