Our client is an international publicly traded corporation in the East Bay. The Company has a relaxed and warm corporate culture that believes in their employees having a strong quality of life. Our client has very little turnover. They are currently seeking a recent law school graduate for a Transactional Counsel role.
- Act as primary legal support for the Sales and Ops departments for most of their legal needs, providing day-to-day advice.
- Review, draft, and negotiate various contracts including license agreements, RFPs, professional services agreements, master services agreements, etc.
- Review leases and amendments (drafting and revising), understand lease concepts, subleases, SNDAs, assignments, estoppels and lender / landlord consents.
- Think analytically and creatively to help solve problems and achieve business and legal objectives.
- Update and maintain global real estate portfolio using Harbor Flex (software database)
- Assist in the negotiation & preparation of agreements.
- 1+ year of transactional & commercial real estate experience, preferably in a publicly-held company.
- Licensed in CA (preferred, but not required)
- Strong work ethic and self-starter.
- Strong analytical, organizational and research skills.
Salary: Up to 110K. Can be flexible depending on experience.