Our Client is a 300+ attorney national law firm with a star studded trial practice that is regularly recognized as one of the top in the industry. The firm derives it's success not only from creative cutting edge legal strategies but from the creative and progressive culture the firm maintains. The firm is a leader in diversity and community involvement.
Our client is seeking an experienced IP Litigation Paralegal with 3+ years of experience for their busy litigation group in their Palo Alto office.
- IP litigation experience is required.
- Cite-checking and court filing in Federal court is needed.
- Assist in production of electronic documents
- Trial prep
- Managing large scale document reviews
- 3+ years of IP Litigation Experience
- Strong database software is required. Sharepoint experience is a plus.
- Bachelors degree is preferred and 6450 qualification is needed.
Salary: Up to 90K. Can be flexible depending on experience.