Our client is a premier full-service SF law firm which is consistently named as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. They believe in striking a balance between work and home in an effort to create a positive and fun work place where every kind of professional can thrive. My client provides the resources of a large international firm with the level of personal service usually only seen at smaller firm.
Our client is looking for a recent college graduate with some work experience in a professional office environment for a Marketing Assistant role in their expanding Marketing department. This role will support marketing and business development projects and initiatives with occasional travel to industry events and trade shows.
- Assist with event planning for seminars, receptions, client and business development events
- Prepare and coordinate presentation materials
- Assist with maintenance of the firm’s contact database
- Provide general support for department initiatives
- Create and maintain attorney bios and other collateral materials
- Maintain content on firm’s website
- Work with vendors to design and order marketing imprinted items
- Manage intranet postings and event calendar
- Assist with firm's social media efforts
- Bachelors Degree. required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable in social media
- Excellent communication skills and detail-oriented
Salary: Up to 55K. Maybe flexible depending on experience