Client Account Specialist
Our client is a prestigious and highly rated international law firm that has an opening for a Client Account Specialist in their San Francisco office. Our client has a friendly and progressive work environment. The Client Account Specialist is responsible for managing all the billing and collections processes from engagement to collections with tact, diplomacy and effective negotiation skills.
- Ensure the proper and accurate client account set up, billing and collection arrangements.
- Inventory management for assigned client portfolios.
- Establish, foster, and maintain professional and collaborative relationships with attorneys, staff and clients.
- Monitor fee caps, tier discounts and matter budgets.
- Manage the prebill to final bill process.
- Work with the eBilling Coordinators for setting up new clients for eBilling; submitting invoices electronically.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred or equivalent experience.
- Prior specialized billing, collection and/or account management experience in a legal or professional services industry a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage large amounts of data.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed.
Salary: Up to 65K. Can be flexible depending on years of experience.