Attorney Recruitment & Development Coordinator
Our client is a prestigious international law firm who is seeking a Attorney Recruitment & Development Coordinator for their busy Peninsula office. The firm offers a fast paced dynamic work environment. If you desire challenging projects on a regular basis and not just the same old cookie cutter paper pushing responsibilities then this is a great opportunity! This firm has amazing benefits and an industry leading bonus structure.
The Attorney Recruitment & Development Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all activities and processes involved in the office’s law school and lateral hiring programs, new attorney orientation, integration and development and will report to the Attorney Recruitment and Development Manager. There is substantial upward mobility and growth in this particular role.
- Assist in all phases of recruiting and development efforts for new attorneys, lateral hires, and the Summer Associate program.
- Developing relationships with Law Schools and Campus placement agencies to encourage and maintain valid resources for new hires.
- Serving as liaison to law school placement directors and other recruitment professionals.
- Manage and update recruitment database.
- Coordinate candidate interview scheduling from start to finish..
- Assist with managing and updating recruiting materials.
- Helping coordinate orientation for summer associates.
- Assisting with special projects on various issues as needed.
- 3+ years of law firm recruiting, development and event planning experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- JD and practice experience are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, management, and technical skills are a must.
Salary: Up to 75K. Could be flexible depending on experience.