Our client is a prestigious international law firm and they are seeking a Receptionist for their Silicon Valley office. The firm offers a fast paced dynamic work environment.This is a great foot in the door to a top law firm that offers lots of professional career growth opportunities.They will give as much responsibility as you demonstrate the ability to take on.
The Receptionist will greet clients and guests, answer and direct calls, receive vendors, coordinate and facilitate deliveries, and operate within the established procedures of the Firm. This role will be responsible for reserving conference rooms, visitor offices and office space, as well as preparing guest services reporting.
- Directing telephone calls to appropriate recipients.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors and directing appropriately.
- Accepting and logging deliveries from couriers and caterers and notifying appropriate individuals.
- Coordinating with outside vendors, clients, building management, and/or security for after-hours guest services.
- Utilize software to schedule conference rooms and visitor offices.
- Organizing messenger and transportation arrangements.
- Maintaining lobby and reception area.
- Performing general administrative duties as needed.
- Utilizing Elite billing system to enter billing information for guests and staff.
- Assisting Office services with conference and reception area duties.
- 1+ year office services, hospitality, restaurant or related experience.
- Technology support experience with PC hardware/software is a plus.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and a positive, high-energy attitude.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and computer savvy.
Salary to 50K. Can be flexible depending on years of experience. Excellent Benefits