Guest Services Specialist
Our client is a top international law firm headquartered in California. They have a hard working but flexible and collaborative work environment. They promote from within and provide the tools for employees to grow personally and professionally. The firm has very low turnover so this is a rare opportunity to join one of the best firms in the world. Our client is currently looking for a Guest Services Specialist for their thriving San Francisco office.
The Guest Services Specialist will perform functions related to catering, set up and break down of all Conference Rooms, and additional special events taking place onsite. In addition, this role will assist Technology and Facilities. This role will also provide ongoing services regarding office materials, systems, and equipment.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors and providing appropriate information
- Working with caterers and other vendors to order appropriate food, beverage and other goods and services for meetings and events.
- Reserving conference rooms and visitor offices; running multiple reports in conference room system, including catering and technology requests for conference rooms and visitors.
- Setting up conference room to use technology services (e.g. presentations, network connections, audio/visual, PC computers, notebook computers, and printers,); performing daily checks of conference room to ensure all equipment is working properly
- Ensuring that all audiovisual and technology equipment and applications in conference rooms are functioning and ready for use in advance of the start of scheduled meetings
- Supplying and ensuring kitchen, pantry, and/or conference areas are stocked with the appropriate amenities.
- Maintaining a clean and organized kitchen, pantry, and/or conference area at all times.
- Accepting and logging deliveries from couriers and caterers and notifies appropriate individuals
- Coordinating with outside vendors, clients, building management, and/or security for after-hours guest services
- Registering visitor names in the building security system
- 1+ year office services, hospitality, restaurant or related experience.
- Technology support experience with PC hardware/software is a plus.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and a positive, high-energy attitude.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and computer savvy.
Salary to 50K. Can be flexible depending on years of experience. Excellent Benefits.