Our client, a prestigious San Francisco plaintiff personal injury boutique law firm, is currently searching for an experienced temporary LITIGATION SECRETARY. This role does have a chance to convert if the work load remains high and the fit is right.
- Strong knowledge of local, state and federal court rules
- E-filing and formatting legal documents (TOA/TOC's)
- Assist with the preparation of motions and oppositions
- Assist with trial preparation including binder preparation, exhibits and expert witness coordination
- Administrative support with travel arrangements, expense reporting, coordination of meetings and conferences, and calendar management.
- Prepare and file all Complaints at appropriate court
- Serve Summons and Complaint; file POS with Court
- Create, maintain, and organize electronic files
- 3+ years of Litigation Secretarial experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Plaintiff's background preferred
- Proficiency in E-filing (state and federal)
Hourly Rate: $28 but could be flexible depending on years of experience.