Our client is an international law firm with a prominent presence in California. It is consistently ranked in the AmLaw 100 Top Law Firms, and receives the coveted Forbes Best Places to Work award yearly. This firm strives to provide its employees with development opportunities, and invests in them. They have a great opening for a Marketing Coordinator to join their San Francisco office. This is a fantastic starting point for anyone who is interested in establishing a lucrative career in a still developing field of law firm marketing.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with firm attorneys and other marketing team members to support client expansion and client service initiatives on a firmwide basis. The primary goal is to drive revenue through client expansion programs, including pitches and proposals, events and sponsorships, sales pipeline management and client service coaching and training.
• Collaborate with other marketing, BD and firm business professionals to administratively support specific penetration plans for key client accounts
• Maintain and update client activity, monitoring and reporting using firm tools including Salesforce, experience management and financial systems
• Assist with client outreach and scheduling of feedback sessions
• Lead administration of the firm’s electronic feedback software system, including survey deployment and report creation
• Coordinate and participate in client service training sessions
• Stay current with trends and bring new ideas to the firm in the area of client satisfaction
• 2+ years in sales, marketing or account management-related field.
• Ability to use market research and data analytics to identify business trends and new opportunities.
• Experience creating Marketing documents.
• College degree in business, communication, marketing, or related field.
• Experience in a law firm or professional services environment, with a working knowledge of professional services industries is preferred.
• Account management experience and direct experience in creating and monitoring sales and business plans, goal tracking and sales pipeline management is preferred.
Salary: Up to 70K depending on experience. Top of the line benefits package.