Our client is an AM Law 20 International law firm. The firm has a very team-oriented support system with a collaborative work culture. They are currently seeking an experienced Litigation Secretary for their Peninsula office. The Secretarial department thrives on team work where everyone helps each other and camaraderie! This role will work on high profile Litigation matters for the attorneys.
- Creating, editing and updating pleadings and motions for filing in State and Federal court and discovery documents for service.
- Coordinate with Calendar department to ensure court procedures and deadlines are met.
- Opening new matters, calendaring, inputting timesheets and file maintenance.
- Preparing expense reports and scheduling travel, meetings and conferences.
- Assist with client billing including proofing and editing prebills.
- 2+ years litigation experience working in a legal and/or professional services
- Proficient using MS Office 2010 products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Windows 7.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 WPM, and be familiar with Intapp time entry,
Elite billing systems, ECF, State and Federal Court rules, Lexis Nexis, PACER, ALN and eDocs.
- Excellent grammar, communication and organizational skills.
Salary: Up to 85K. Can be flexible depending on experience. Excellent benefits!