Our client is a national law firm with over 750 attorneys nation wide. Their SF office is experiencing strong growth and expanding. The SF office has a small firm feel with big firm resources.
- Prepare deposition, trial and record subpoenas according to state and federal regulations; coordinate production of third-party records and summarize records
- Analyze, review and organize documents and data from materials produced by clients and during discovery; and prepare/coordinate document production
- Assist with drafting and preparation of pleadings, motions, submissions and discovery requests and responses in federal and state court matters, including arbitration/mediation proceedings
- Trial preparation; and preparation and management of trial exhibits and other trial-related assistance
- Cite checking and Shepardizing
- Bachelor's degree preferred and compliance with CA Business and Professions Code Sec. 6450-6456 is required.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Paralegal.
- Familiarly with labor and employment law preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal and California Courts.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary: 80K. Could be flexible depending on experience. Our client has a 35 hour work week.