Our client is a prestigious San Francisco plaintiff personal injury boutique. They are currently looking for a bilingual Spanish Speaking Litigation Paralegal.
The Paralegal’s primary duty is preparing responses to all discovery for attorney review and approval. This includes obtaining and organizing documents/information from clients and third parties as well as being familiar with entire file. Secondary duties include miscellaneous attorney support.
- Review file and perform all work required to create draft responses to all discovery
- Serve final discovery responses and forward to clients for verification
- Obtain documents from clients to respond to discovery and support liability and damages claims
- Order records such as medical records, medical bills, police reports, etc.
- Summarize medical records and bills
- Obtain lien information and provide notifications to all lien holders
- Corporate searches and Online research
- Organize & index medical records
- Deposition summaries
- Attend defense medical examinations
- Bachelor degree and Paralegal Certificate preferred.
- 2+ years of litigation experience, plaintiff experience preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish
- Proficiency with MS Office programs.
Salary: Up to 75K. Cuold be flexible depending on experience.