Our client is a prestigious international law firm who is seeking a Litigation Paralegal for their busy Peninsula office. The firm offers a fast paced dynamic work environment. If you desire challenging assignments on a regular basis and not just the same old cookie cutter paper pushing responsibilities then this is a great opportunity! This firm has one of the best Paralegal Programs in the industry and an unparalleled bonus program. This is a terrific practice group to work with! They will give as much responsibility as you want to take on.
If you have 1+ year of LITIGATION PARALEGAL experience, the salary will go to 75K depending on experience with a top benefits package!
- Preparing specified forms, letters or other legal documents.
- Obtaining documents and certificates from local or federal courts and state agencies.
- Conducting basic searches and creating reports in databases or other document repositories.
- Proofreading and preparing documents for submission to courts or agencies.
- Maintaining the integrity of the case or transactional documents generated throughout the duration of a case.
- Completing special projects on various issues as assigned.
- 1+ year of litigation paralegal experience.
- Bachelors Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate required.
- Advanced internet search skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Salary: Up to 75K. Could be flexible depending on years of experience.