Our client is a leading international law firm with offices in the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. They have over 100 years of experience providing the top legal services in the industry to their clients. The firm has over 1000 lawyers that work seamlessly as a team to deliver the highest quality legal services to their clients no matter where they are located.
Our Client has a fantastic opportunity for a recent college graduate who is looking to go to law or graduate school in 2-3 years. The Case Assistant will get a unique opportunity to work closely with the attorneys and be very hands supporting the Real Estate team in complex commercial transactions. This position is located in the San Francisco office.
- Manages and organizes transactions involving multiple properties, and manages large deal files.
- Assist with preparing loan documents.
- Organizes large deal closing binders.
- Produces closing binders and manages the distribution of the closing binders to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A demonstrated ability to work in a professional office setting.
- Real estate experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, IManage, Workday, Carpe Diem, Elite and Nuance.
Salary: 50K with an outstanding benefits package.