IP Litigation Assistant
Our client, an AmLaw 100 national firm, is searching for a temp-to-hire IP Litigation Assistant to join its team in San Francisco. Pay would depend on experience, but would likely be around $35 an hour while a temporary position and in the low- or mid- 90s annually when it converts to a direct hire.
- Draft, edit, and format a variety of pleadings, correspondence, and other documents relevant to intellectual property litigation.
- Open, update, and maintain files in CompliGuard Flow; conduct conflict checks.
- Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, fill out timesheets, arrange travel.
- Oversee invoice payments/expenses/reimbursements in Chrome River.
- Prepare engagement letters.
- Coordinate tracking of CLE credits for attorneys.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant local and federal court rules and filing (and e-filing) procedures.
- Exceptional typing skills and the ability to draft and edit documents accurately and quickly.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
- Experience with LegalKey, CompliGuard Flow, and Carpe Diem preferred.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or interest in the position.