Our client is a premier full-service SF law firm which is consistently named as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. They believe in striking a balance between work and home in an effort to create a positive and fun work place where every kind of professional can thrive. My client provides the resources of a large international firm with the level of personal service usually only seen at smaller firm. Our client is currently looking for a Marketing Manager for the San Francisco office.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with marketing team members and partners. The Marketing group is very inclusive and collaborative. The firm is looking for a creative, out of the box thinker, a self-starter that is dedicated to helping the firm grow their business.
- Support across all areas of marketing and business development.
- Over see all existing and incoming projects to manage the teams work flow, on time delivery and manage quality control.
- Oversee the firm's internal and external events, including budgeting and strategy.
- Manage and negotiate sponsorships with various partner organizations, including budget implications.
- Manage database of current/prospective clients and connect lawyers to create cross-selling opportunities.
- Coordinate all aspects of practice group and client team business development meetings.
- Partner with firm leadership to identify the need for specific company, client, competitor and industry trends research.
- Manage the overall content on the firm's website and social media outlets.
- Produce client-facing client presentations.
- Coordinate distribution of information through the firm website, press releases, and social media.
- Manage the firm's creative content, survey responses and award submissions.
- Ability to motivate team of individuals and encourage continuing education.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Meticulous writing and proofing skills.
- Strong PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with SmartSheet and InterAction is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a professional services environment, law firm preferable.
Salary: Up to 130K. Can be flexible depending on experience.