Our client is a dynamic engaging local mid sized firm. They offer an oasis from the life at a big international firm. They work hard but believe in everyone maintaining a work/life balance! They are currently seeking an experienced Corporate Secretary.
The Corporate Legal Secretary will provide administrative and clerical support to Corporate Attorneys as related to their cases and clients. A thorough knowledge of transactional documents and corporate terminology is required. The Corporate Secretary will work closely with the attorneys on running transactions from start to finish.
- Drafting and editing correspondence, memos and other legal documents, redlining legal documents.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Coordinate meetings, client calls, and maintain attorney's calendars.
- Manage travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Open and close matters.
- Entering and editing attorney time as necessary.
- 5+ years experience as a corporate legal secretary with a top tier law firm is needed.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, redlining, advanced word processing skills for large document production, and other commonly used legal applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication with an attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Salary: Up to 85K depending on experience.