Human Resources Specialist
Our client is an innovative cutting edge law firm with over 40 offices and more than 2000 attorneys worldwide. They are seeking a Human Resource Specialist for their Silicon Valley outpost. This law firm is regularly recognized as a leader in providing best-in-class client service. This is the perfect Role to take your HR career to the next level and be mentored by one of the best Managers in the industry!
The Human Resources Specialist provides day to day support in Human Resources and related administrative activities for the Firm’s Silicon Valley office.
- Administrative support to the HR Manager and Office Administrator.
- Assist with recruiting and new hire orientation.
- Manage timesheet processing and oversee temporary law firm staff.
- Data entry into the Firm’s HRIS.
- Filing, organizing and assist in planning a wide variety of firm events.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Strong technical skills.
- 1+ year of human resources and administrative experience in an professional office environment.
- Experience in event planning preferred.
Salary: 65K. Could be flexible depending on experience.