Associate Account Executive
Our client is a prestigious insurance brokerage that is the choice for leading financial institutions, corporations and nonprofit organizations. They employ the industry's most talented insurance professionals. Our client encourages a creative culture that fosters a commitment to their clients and delivers extraordinary results.
To assist in the management of accounts by effectively and accurately executing tasks and long-term projects, while adhering to productivity expectations. To work in conjunction with the Account Executive in managing aspects of renewal and new business. To work in conjunction with Team Leader, Producers, and company resources in managing aspects of renewal and new business.
- Assists in the timely resolution of client issues and inquiries as they arise. Assists in identifying urgent client matters and assisting in their resolution.
- Prepares schedules of insurance, renewal solicitation letters, and memos. Issues certificates, auto ID cards, and other similar documentation.
- Reviews policies, endorsements, and binders to ensure accuracy of terms, conditions, and surplus lines filings.
- Assists in account analyses and the preparation of all elements of presentations for client meetings, ensuring they are professional and properly represent the company. Analyzes renewals to prior year's coverage to identify discrepancies and bring to the Account Executive's attention.
- Performs timely follow up with clients on outstanding account and policy documentation including expiration lists, cancellation notices, and/or late payment notices.
- Engages supervisor, Account Executives, and other team members on a daily basis to discuss on-going matters.
- Maintains organized client files in accordance with company policies and procedures, including the proper filing of e-mail and electronic documents.
- Ensures the integrity of electronic data by maintaining the various company information systems on an ongoing basis, while maintaining compliance with Quality Control polices and procedures. Uses analytical and data mining skills to identify inaccurate data.
Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree.
- 1+ year job-related experience.
- 1 year of property / casualty experience.
- Industry specific experience related to assigned clients (e.g., financial, aviation, non-profit, etc.) is helpful in understanding clients' specific needs and language.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Agency Management System proficiency is desirable.
- Ability to pay attention to details and balance multiple tasks.
- Technical knowledge to perform risk assessments and provide coverage recommendations for moderately complex commercial property and casualty accounts.
Salary: 55K. Can be flexible depending on experience.