Associate Account Executive
Our client is a prestigious insurance brokerage that is the choice for leading financial institutions, corporations and nonprofit organizations. They employ the industry's most talented insurance professionals. Our client encourages a creative culture that fosters a commitment to their clients and delivers extraordinary results.
To assist in the management of accounts by effectively and accurately executing tasks and long-term projects, while adhering to productivity expectations. To work in conjunction with Team Leader, Producers, and company resources in managing aspects of renewal and new business.
- Answers client calls and emails including escalating issues to be handled by Account Executive or Senior Account Executive. Triages situations, documents pertinent facts, and starts the problem resolution process.
- Assists with, designs, and creates Member / Employer communications such as member benefit guides, enrollment announcements, health & wellness initiatives, e-mail blasts, flyers & bulletins, carrier announcements, and compliance & regulations.
- Assists with generating reports such as enrollment, reconciliations,claims, and utilization. Assists with analysis reports (Excel spreadsheeting) to include marketing results.
- Provides day-to-day collaboration, open communication, and feedback with domestic and international Employee Benefits Services team. Provides day-to-day assistance and updating in electronic systems and government required reports / audits. Provides support for day-to-day client activities.
- Assists in yearly renewal process. Analyzes renewals to prior year's coverage to identify discrepancies and bring to the Account Executive's attention.
- Compiles training material, marketing collateral, and presentations for new prospects. Assists in follow up with new prospects.
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- 3+ years job-related experience and 2 years of life and health insurance brokerage experience.
- Industry specific experience related to assigned clients (e.g., financial, aviation, non-profit, etc.) is helpful in understanding clients' specific needs and language.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Agency Management System proficiency is desirable.
- Ability to pay attention to details and balance multiple tasks.
- Technical knowledge to perform client assessments and provide coverage recommendations for moderately complex employee benefits accounts.
- This position does require a license, registration, certification, or credential. Life and Health Brokers license.
Salary: 60K but can be flexible depending on experience.