Client Account Specialist
Top international firm in San Francisco has an exciting opportunity for a Client Account Specialist for their San Francisco office. This is one of our favorite clients in the legal industry to work with. Their work environment and culture is dynamic, fun and high energy! It is truly second to none! This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career in law firm billing.
The Client Account Specialist will be responsible for all billing aspects for designated billing attorneys.
- Distribution, logging, preparation, processing and mailing of client bills;
- Resolve complex billing problems by providing billing and A/R analysis or adjustments;
- Research inquiries regarding past and present billing;
- Review and summarize engagement letters pertaining to special financial agreements;
- Implementing and maintaining special fee and cost rate structures and maintenance of client and matter database.
- 1+ year of prior billing/accounting/corporate experience in a law firm, banking industry or professional services.
- Bachelors degree.
- Strong Excel skills required
Salary: Up to 55K. Can be flexible depending on years of experience.