Billing & Collections Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 17522
LEGAL BILLING MANAGER
Mid-sized, regional law firm headquartered in the bay area with the flexibility to work in either the San Francisco or east bay office.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Billing and Collections Departments
- Hire and supervise the personnel, including work allocation, training, problem resolution, and staff development.
- Evaluate employee performance and motivate employees to reach productivity and performance goals.
- Achieve predetermined monthly budget goals for the firm.
- Analyze and follow up on unbilled time
- Negotiate payment agreements and settlements with existing and former clients.
- Fully resolve issues, questions, and disagreements regarding amounts and quality of services provided by the firm.
- 5+ years of experience in a Legal Billing. Collections experience in a law firm as well is preferred.
- Positive attitude, customer-service focused.
- Problem solver with great organizational skills and detail oriented
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, legal billing software including eBilling portals
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills