Our client is a large, dynamic, thriving Bay Area headquartered law firm. They have a very progressive global presence. They are currently seeking an experienced Corporate Secretary with 5+ years of experience to work in their San Francisco office.
If you have 5+ years of experience as a CORPORATE SECRETARY doing transactional work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment the salary will go to 90K with a very strong benefits package.
- Prepare documents including transcribing from dictation, drafts, handwritten
notes or oral instruction, redlining, and proofreading end product.
- Enter Daily Time Entry (DTE) on a daily basis. Maintain file copies of released DTE.
- Create, organize and maintain files, including chronological files and indexes.
- Prepare New Business Forms for new and existing clients, conflict sheets and engagement letters.
- Prepare Expense Reports, Check Requests and Travel Reimbursements.
- Organize, update and manage client contacts using CRM software.
- Make all necessary travel arrangements.
- Review and handle prebills.
- Maintain attorney calendar, including scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Prepare materials for audit letter responses.
- College degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, DTE, Adobe Acrobat, FileSurf and
other Firm applications.
- Previous corporate legal secretary required, VC experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments.
- Possess excellent written, communication and proofreading skills with attention to detail.