Our client is a thriving pharmaceutical company, located in the East Bay. The company values open communication and collaboration, and is driven by a shared passion for improving the lives of people affected by central nervous system disorders. Our client offers a work-hard, play-hard culture. They are looking for a skilled Benefits Manager to join their team on a long term contract basis. This role does have the opportunity to develop into a direct hire position.
The Benefits Manager will handle a diverse set of responsibilities for the company. Our client needs a Benefits professional that can multi-task and is accustomed to working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Manages and communicates benefit, retirement and wellness programs.
- Partner with brokers and consultants to determine which benefit options and plans best meet the organizational needs.
- Oversee open enrollment process.
- Ensure statutory compliance with FMLA, ADA, COBRA, ERISA, OSHA, and HIPAA.
- Oversee annual filings and audits.
- 5+ years of Benefit Management experience.
- Current knowledge of Workers Compensation Laws and EDD
- Proficient in MS Word and proficiency with Workday.
- Must have project and team management/leadership skills, and effective planning and priority setting abilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
Hourly Rate: Flexible depending on experience.